Friday, April 29, 2011

Gone Fishin'

Here's a simple, little astrological tidbit that can be used as an ice-breaker if you want to get a client's attention and make him or her smile.
Wherever you find Pisces in a horoscope you will get a clue regarding the client's attitude about fishing.
I once had a couple of friends that had known each other in high school. One liked to fish, but the other couldn't stand to go fishing. These men were generally at the same level culturally. Astrologically, the deduction was truly simple. Ernie, who loved fishing had Pisces on his 5th house cusp of fun and pleasure. Lonnie, who could not tolerate the boredom of fishing had Pisces on his 12th house cusp.
This is not rocket science; this is just a highly simplified illustration of how astrology is everywhere in our lives. Embrace it!
As far as I'm concerned, I have Pisces on my 3rd house cusp. Rather than do any fishing myself, I'd rather read about it in a book or column by Patrick F. McManus or William G. Tapply.

Don Borkowski

No comments:

Post a Comment